San Francisco, California
1.8
Style and Design

"Bought a fiberglass dining table from Novi Decor in Oct 2015 which on the add states it's "Scratch and Chip Resistant Finish" Table arrived very well packaged, we unpacked and assembled the table and noticed a lot of superficial scratches on the table top.Got in touch with Novi Decor and they replied in an email with instructions on how to remove the scratches with a $75 refund.

While looking into the instructions it was evident that the material needed to remove the scratches would cost me well over $200 not to mention the time & effort it would take to achieve such a result especially being an amateur at restoring furniture. I emailed Novi Decor back advising the situation above and the response received was this "Unfortunately, we aren't able to extend a new table or any kind of exchange. We consider this matter closed after the acceptance of the previously offered resolution. "So much for customer service.

Will def let all my friends & family know about this company and their dishonesty.What a joke!"

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Novi Decor?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion